DFC is now offering a variety of weekly online circus arts classes, lessons, and events for youth and adults! You can find all the info by joining the Diamond Family Circus Online FB group, or just send us a message via our contact form. Hope to see you in a Zoom room soon, because circus is for everyBODY!
- American Youth Circus Organization National resources promoting the participation of youth in circus arts; DFC founders and participants are active members, teaching workshops, serving on committees, etc – join us!
- AYCO/ACE Social Circus Initative Supporting social circus development across the U.S.; DFC’s Marci was a foundational consultant for this multi-year initiative of the American Youth Circus Organization and American Circus Educators, supported/funded by Cirque du Soleil.
- Diamond Family Circus on Facebook
- Diamond Family Circus on Instagram
- Diamond Family Circus on Twitter
- Diamond Family Circus Online FB group Join group for current info about DFC online classes for youth and adults
- Marisa Diamond's webpage
- New England States Touring (NEST) Program As an approved provider, fee support for bookingÂ Diamond Family CircusÂ may be available to nonprofit organizations through the New England States Touring (NEST) program of the New England Foundation for the Arts.
Tagsacrobatics actor aerialists American Cancer Society awesome Bacchanalia Preview Boston Circus Guild Brandeis broadway cancer charity circus circus arts commercial contortion cool Diamond Sisters duo trapeze entertainers farmer's market festivals fitness fun fundraiser fundraising gratitude handstands holiday lyra mentoring mmmmmm Overhead Arts REACH resume SMILES Teresa Kochis theater education trapeze vaudeville video waltham workshop youth circus youtube yummy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
2 Responses to DFC Online Classes Winter 2021