Diamond Family Circus is proud to have performed at the Life Is Good Festival for the last couple of years with Clowns Without Borders, in support of the LIG Playmakers Foundation. See what some of the festival artists had to say, and add your thoughts about optimism and the power of play here:Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr1i8m_j_A
- American Youth Circus Organization National resources promoting the participation of youth in circus arts; DFC founders and participants are active members, teaching workshops, serving on committees, etc – join us!
- AYCO/ACE Social Circus Initative Supporting social circus development across the U.S.; DFC’s Marci was a foundational consultant for this multi-year initiative of the American Youth Circus Organization and American Circus Educators, supported/funded by Cirque du Soleil.
- Diamond Family Circus on Facebook
- Diamond Family Circus on Instagram
- Diamond Family Circus on Twitter
- Diamond Family Circus Online FB group Join group for current info about DFC online classes for youth and adults
- Marisa Diamond's webpage
- New England States Touring (NEST) Program As an approved provider, fee support for bookingÂ Diamond Family CircusÂ may be available to nonprofit organizations through the New England States Touring (NEST) program of the New England Foundation for the Arts.
- American Cancer Society
- Bacchanalia Preview
- Boston Circus Guild
- circus arts
- Diamond Sisters
- duo trapeze
- farmer's market
- Overhead Arts
- Teresa Kochis
- theater education
- youth circus
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets