As we moved our performances indoors this winter, most have been private events…sorry, public! I especially enjoyed facilitating– together with the wonderful Teresa Kochis- a workshop on circus arts in healing and community building, for counselors and educators from all over New England. And of course, The Diamond Sisters’ holiday party performances this December were a blast; thank you to our fabulous hosts and helpers (beautiful elves, you know who you are). We will try to post some open-to-the-public events soon. In the meantime, we wanted to share our gratitude for all of you who inspire us here at Diamond Family Circus. Thank you for exchanging the gifts of joy and awe with us through performances, workshops, and training sessions throughout the year. What do you hope for in 2011?
- American Youth Circus Organization National resources promoting the participation of youth in circus arts; DFC founders and participants are active members, teaching workshops, serving on committees, etc – join us!
- AYCO/ACE Social Circus Initative Supporting social circus development across the U.S.; DFC’s Marci was a foundational consultant for this multi-year initiative of the American Youth Circus Organization and American Circus Educators, supported/funded by Cirque du Soleil.
- Diamond Family Circus on Facebook
- Diamond Family Circus on Instagram
- Diamond Family Circus on Twitter
- Diamond Family Circus Online FB group Join group for current info about DFC online classes for youth and adults
- Marisa Diamond's webpage
- New England States Touring (NEST) Program As an approved provider, fee support for bookingÂ Diamond Family CircusÂ may be available to nonprofit organizations through the New England States Touring (NEST) program of the New England Foundation for the Arts.
Tagsacrobatics actor aerialists American Cancer Society awesome Bacchanalia Preview Boston Circus Guild Brandeis broadway cancer charity circus circus arts commercial contortion cool Diamond Sisters duo trapeze entertainers farmer's market festivals fitness fun fundraiser fundraising gratitude handstands holiday lyra mentoring mmmmmm Overhead Arts REACH resume SMILES Teresa Kochis theater education trapeze vaudeville video waltham workshop youth circus youtube yummy
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets