Actor * Aerialist * Acrobat * Coach
SAG-AFTRA, AEA Member; B.A., M.P.A.
5’6″, 114 lbs, 36″-26″-36″, slim/athletic, green eyes, red to dirty blonde hair
- SHORT FILMS: Maren (lead), “Maren’s Rock”, Dir. Daniel Gaucher, Emerson Augmented and Virtual Reality Initiative; “Hav” (lead), oSHen, Dir. Veronica Lavia, Collective Menotymy; Dr. Trentham (lead), “Villians”, Dir. Emma Platek, Nice Try Productions; Elaine (lead), “Happy Birthday, April, Love Roy Rogers”, Dir. Brenda Neary, Red Dirt Productions; Stephanie (lead), “How to Kill Your Sister”, Dir. Brigitte Toubia, B.U.; Charlie Hart (principal), “Coming Out”, Dir. Kyle Fong, Group Delta Productions; Fashionista (principal), “High Watch”, Director Nerissa Williams, TCGT Entertainment; Contortionist (principal), “Merkaba”, Director Rob Eckel, Zandrak Productions; Social Worker, “The Committment”, Director Albert Chan, Chanal Productions.
- COMMERCIAL: Principal Performer / Contortionist: “MasterPass Yoga”, MasterCard National Commercial, Dir. Jared Hess, TracyLocke; Principal Performer / Contortionist: “The Door”, Dunkin Donuts National Commercial, Hill Holliday/CoMPANY Films
- LIVE THEATER: Catherine Hogarth Dickens , “Tea with Mrs. Dickens”, The Actors Company (one-woman original touring show, 2016-present); Mary Stearns (lead), “Chains of Liberty”, Director J.T. Turner, American Antiquarian Society/The Actors Company (2014); Announcer 2&3, Operator 2, “War of the Worlds”, Director Nerissa L. Williams, Regent Theater (2013)
- FEATURE FILMS and T.V. (selected): “The Judge” (photo double for Melissa Leo); background actor on dozens of major motion picture and television projects such as: Director David Dobkin, Warner Brothers; “Olive Kitteridge” (hostess), Director Lisa Cholodenko, Playtone/H.B.O.; “R.I.P.D.” (police officer), Director Robert Schwentke, Dark Horse Entertaiment; “TED” (upscale bistro date), Director Seth McFarlane, Universal; “Labor Day”, Director Jason Reitman, Frank’s Pie Co. (mom shopper); “Clear History”, Director Greg Mottola, HBO (diner).
- LIVE CIRCUS PERFORMANCES including Aerial Dance (Lyra, Duo Trapeze, Silks), Duo Acrobatics, Clowning, Contortion: 100th U.S. Figure Skating Championships Opening Ceremonies, TD Garden, Boston; Featured Aerialist, Contortionist/Duo Acro and Character, Granite State Circus, NH; Life Is Good Festivals (with Clowns without Borders), MA; CircuScape, Wellfleet Preservation Hall/Payomet Performing Arts Center; DeCordova Museum, MA; The Sky Box Aerial Show, NY; Galapagos Arts Space, NYC; Colleges Against Cancer Relay for Life, Brandeis University, MA; Big Night 12 Big Brother/Big Sisters Gala, Boston; “Bohemian Bacchanalia”, Boston Circus Guild @ Club Oberon; Universoul Circus pre-show, Boston, MA; HarvestFest 2010, Somerville, MA; Waltham Neighborhoods Fall Festivals, Waltham, MA; Strolling of the Heiffers, VT; Dairy Fest, VT; E.A.S.T. Stunt Team @ Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA and Norwood, MA; Brandeis University Festival of the Arts, Waltham, MA; Waltham Riverfestivals, Waltham, MA; Action Dance, Luminz Studio, Brattleboro, VT; MELTDOWN The River’s Family Festival, Northampton, MA; “The Seventh”, MAVI Dance Co., Boston, MA; New Bedford Open Studios, MA; 2009 and 2010 Guilford Fairs, Guilford, VT; Grace Cottage Hospital Fair, Townshend, VT; Green Lights Circus Camp, Talkeetna, AK; YMCA of Greater Boston fundraiser, Waltham, MA
Education and Training
- Suffolk Univ., M.P.A. (Fellowship for Excellence in Public Service); Brandeis Univ., B.A. (Justice Brandeis and Rabb Scholar; F. Leslie Honor Award; courses in education, drama, dance; Varsity Track); Johns Hopkins U.: Injury Prevention Institute; Camden Co. Comm. College, EMT Training
- Boston University Actors Lab 2014 (J. Engleman, C. Pickman)
- Physical Theater Workshops with Patrick Donnelly and Brownwyn Sims (Physical Comedy & Improvisation), Tina Mitchell (Viewpoints, Suzuki), Susan Murphy (Laban)
- Perro Productions: Fighting (Martial Arts) for TV/Film
- Circus Arts Institute, GA: Circus Arts Therapy Training/Practicum with children with special needs; social circus; swinging trapeze w/Carrie Heller
- SAG Conservatories and CAPs on acting and auditioning for film and TV, with Carolyn Pickman, Anne Mulhall, Kim Moarefi, Ann Baker
- 2010, 2012 American Youth Circus Organization National Educators’ Conferences
- NE Center for Circus Arts, VT: Trapeze Teacher Training, Trapeze, Lyra, Acrobatics, Contortion, Clowning and Performance Training with Serenity & Elsie Smith, Aimee Hancock, Bill Forchion
- Evolution Action Sports Training Center, MA: Stunt Team w/Michael Thomas Shields; co-facilitate circus arts program with Dan Foley
- S.F. Circus Center, CA: trapeze w/ Helene Turcotte, acro w/Xiaohong Weng
- Cherry Hill Gymnastics Academy and Atheneum, NJ, Competitive Gymnast
Special Skills: Circus Performer: Aerial Dance (trapeze, lyra / aerial hoop); Acrobatics, Contortion, Stunts, Clowning; Basic Stage Combat (including SAFD Pass in Single Sword); Gymnastics; Swimming; Track; Driving; Spanish. Government & Public Health experience. Good with children and animals. Have taught circus arts to a wide range of ages and abilities.